First and foremost – To enjoy going to work, you have to create a “positive” work environment. We have zero tolerance for gossip, negativity, “bitchy betties” and “negative nellies”. Creating a positive enjoyable environment takes continued effort each day and is a focus we live by from the owners to each staff member.
We also are not big fans of the “corporate culture” of “non-stop” rules and regulations. We have very few rules. Come in and act like a professional, and we will treat you like a professional!
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in men’s haircutting is a huge plus, but not always mandatory for the right person.
- A positive light-hearted spirit. You always look at the glass as “half full.”
- Everyone starts with some nights and weekend work.
- A true commitment to offering “superior” customer service. It is the core of what has built our business. Our clients “come first.”
- You understand being a professional is more than just having a cosmetology license. You take your work seriously, rarely miss or are late for your shifts and understand “teamwork.”
What we offer:
- Our stylist on average beat the industry trend of “turn-over.” Our stylists stay with us on average for two plus years and many of them have five and
six plusyears with us.
- We offer an above industry starting hourly wage (depending on your experience).
- We also have a “real” commission program that pays our stylist an extra 3% to 13% per
pay checkin commissions of all services and products sold (over 90% of our staff qualifies for commissions every pay period).
- Above average tips. Our clients love the Man Shop experience and tip accordingly.
- Limited rules. The main one
a professional at all times but have fun! beingbe
- $12.50 per hour to start (plus commission!)
- 40 hours each week (we are busy), set schedules
- Commission (on all services and product sales)
- 100% Employer Paid Dental
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and PTO
- Employer matching 401K retirement program
We are looking for career minded people! Stop accepting less than what you are worth and
What to do now?
- If you think you have what it takes, submit an application right away. We do not usually run “help wanted” ads. Word is out that this is a great place to work.
- You can stop by our store at 913 N Wenatchee Ave and fill out an application, email us or contact us with the form below. We look forward to having you join our team!